Our Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department, with its experienced and trained staff, provides a contemporary healthcare with its modern physical therapy unit.
- Meniscus Tear – Before and After Operation
- Ligament Injury
- Sprains – Contusions
- Muscle and Tendon Stresses
- Shoulder – Knee Injuries
- Treatment after Fractures and Dislocations, Hip-Knee Prosthesis
- Hemiplegia-Stroke, Neurotomy-Hernia of the Loins and Cervical Disc-Palsy
- Treatment Programs for Athlete Malformations
- Removal of Movement Limiting Factors which occur based upon Disability and Normalizing of Joint Mobility Patency
- Regaining of the Lost Conditional Features
- Accelerating Tissue Recovery
- Disk Hernia (cervical disc hernia and hernia of the loins)
- Osteoarthritis (Joint Calcifications)
Rehabilitation plays an important role in developing the ability of the patient’s daily activities in his/her own environment and it helps the recovery of nervous system. Rehabilitation program for stroke survivor patients includes standard exercises, muscle strengthening exercises, balance and coordination training, walking training, neurophysiological exercises (the services which affect the brain recovery positively and which are applied to stroke survivors privately); with an aim of providing the patient a long dated, reliable, happy and high quality life.
The orthopedic problems, such as fracture, dislocation, ligament injury, meniscus and ligament tear, are required to be applied physical treatment and rehabilitation after surgical application, encasement in plaster or splinting.
The important points are the completion of tissue recovery, becoming as close as possible to its older condition, returning the joint mobility back to its older comfort and strength.